Plaid Masterpiece

I have seen many floor combinations in my many adventures. Never has a floor I have walked upon pleased my eyes more than the one currently being laid in BadWolf's shop.

Plaid Masterpiece

It is like this warm cozy hug from a snug linen pajamas. Do you not want to just hug it, pet it, sleep on it....pretty floor yes will you marry me >:O!

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited May 2016
    Awww :D
    Glad you like it Grey! I was looking for a design and almost went with White marble and not white plaster, But something told me *NO! Don't you dare lay that ugly white and blue marble on me!* So I put down white plaster and almost cried by how amazing and snugly the floor looked! >:O!

Thanks! :3 I am honored that an amazing builder such as you loved the floor! :D

-Edit Here is the floor when we got done! (Ignore the top of the picture it glitched x-x)

Floor

• StevilStevil Member
    Wow! Looks like the pattern of a shirt.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Plaid flooring is "in"
  • smuressmures Member
    It does look huggable <3
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    uhh it looks so good *-*
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Oh my gawd, i never seen this before!

It's really cool! The combination!
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    omg i lurv it o-o
    you're a genius wolfie xd
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Beautiful :-)
  • Look Wolfie you went and started a movement where we hold lighters up to the sky waving them in the air. You created the Mona Lisa of flooring.
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited May 2016
    A good combination. But it reminds me a blanket XD (I do not mean to mock your artwork was because I could not make it that way)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Awww :3 Thanks for all your kind words! :D
    I didn't think my floor would be loved by so many people! >:O! I'm glad alot of people like it and want to use it in their shops! :D Thanks!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oooooh so wonderful! I want to have a picnic in there! :3