Treasure Hunt (Sponsored Event!)

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited April 11 in Player Events & Creations
Search the room, gather prizes, find maps, and look for the chests buried underground. Everyone will have permission to build and mine blocks in the room! Go crazy, take anything you want (Except the projector, don't take the projector).

Date: April 11th at 15:00 CC time (3:00 EDT)

Realm: Pencil Acres. There will be a door to the Treasure Hunt room right next to the entrance. It will be locked until a few minutes before the event.

Prizes: Each player that finds a Golden Chest will receive 10,000c from Support. Each Silver Chest is worth 5,000c, which can be rewarded right away. There are also wearables and other valuable items around the room to find (first come first serve, if you find it you can keep it). Please note that if you find a Golden Chest, you may not get your reward for a few days as I have to contact Support about the winners.

To confirm you found a chest, /trade me the block and show me where you found it. That way we can keep track of the chests.

Rules
- No taking the projector. Anyone towering up to the projector will be banned.
- Only 1 of each type of chest per player.
- Bombs are allowed, but anything you place can be taken by others.

Other Details:

- Treasure Maps either point to Golden Chests or the one buried container with wearables inside. There are 6 maps, but they are limited so you may only get 1.
- Golden Chests are all buried; Silver chests are easier to find. There are 5 of each.
- You can find items like bombs and blocks in containers around the room. You are welcome to bring your own as well.

(Note: Normal chest containers are NOT Golden Chests; I won't tell you what block they are but you'll know it when you find it)

Comments