Mods should give 1 warning before ban/mute

tenebris'tenebris' Member
edited April 5 in Suggestions & Comments
what vere u saw here is a figment of your magination

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 5
    You asked me a question, I answered it and went on with my day. I had no way to know you had placed signs or what they said. I did not ban you, support did. You can contact them like Gala told you if you would like to dispute the ban.

In response to your suggestions...
    There is a warning system and the mods use it. Exceptions are things like catching someone in an active scam. Then it's an automatic short ban and we let support take it from there.
    There is an automated system that was set up by the devs, the mods do not control it. It automatically bans players, if applicable, when they are waned or muted based on their history. Any ban longer than a week comes from the support admin. The mod system does not allow us to ban for more than a week.
    There would be no way to build a realm explaining every possible reason you can get warned, muted or banned. You can always ask an active mod or contact support if you would like clarification on something. Mods do not make the rules, we just help to keep the community safe for everyone.
    If you want to read the game rules you can find them here https://www.cubiccastles.com/guidelines.html
  • sorry lol i didnt know
    tenebris' said:

sorry lol i didnt know

No problem. I'm sure after talking to me it was easy to assume that I banned you.
  • yeah. also cubic guidlines say that i get banned temborarily. 9999 days or 27 years sounds more like a permenant ban. do you know if you have the ability to decrease the amount of ban time? I kinda want to get back on lol.
    tenebris' said:

yeah. also cubic guidlines say that i get banned temborarily. 9999 days or 27 years sounds more like a permenant ban. do you know if you have the ability to decrease the amount of ban time? I kinda want to get back on lol.

That is a perma ban and it came from support. Mods cannot ban that long and we cannot do anything to remove it or reduce the time. You need to contact support if you want to appeal or dispute the ban.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
This discussion has been closed.