Event Idea - The Sky Turns Red

Hello everyone, it is me, BlackSonatta here, and in this forum post, i'd like to discuss on an event idea that i had inspired in games such as Mafia, Town of Salem and Werewolf Online. At the time i'm doing this post, this event is just a concept, and very subject to change, so if you guys have any suggestions as to what can be done to make this event idea better, let me know in the comments. Here's how the event works:

"The Sky Turns Red" is a Wild West Town themed event consisting of Day-Night cycles and 3 divisions - The Town, The Crew and the Loners. Every member of those three division receive a special role that they perform, each with their own special ability.
Each night, the Crew decides between themselves on one Town or Loner member to die. The player with the most votes that night dies, and cannot continue to play until they are revived by other means.
When dawn comes, all player gather around the town centre to discuss on their findings. At the end of the day, the town members can choose one player to be exiled of the town, never to come back. The player with the most votes is then exiled of the town.
The Loners have special tasks that they need to fulfill in order to win.
If all the Crew Members are dead or exiled, the Town wins. If all the Town Members are dead or exiled, the Town wins. If a Loner's goal is achieved, only that Loner member wins.

Here are the division roles and their description:

Town

- Townsfolk: A standard Town player with no special perks.
- Detective: Once every night, the detective can find a player's role.
- Sheriff: At any given time, the sheriff can shoot one bullet into any player. If that player is part of the Crew, the player dies. If that player is part of the Town, both the player and the sheriff dies. The sheriff has two bullets.
- Bodyguard: Before the game, the bodyguard can protect one player of their choice. If a murder attempt is made on that player, they will stay alive, saved by the bodyguard. Once the bodyguards protect the player once, they become a Townsfolk.
- Mayor: The Mayor acts as a Townsfolk, but when they reveal themselves to be the Mayor, their vote has the same weight of that of two townsfolk.
- Doctor: Every night, the doctor has the opportunity to heal one dead player of their choice. Once that player is healed, they return to the game. The Doctor can only revive one player that way.

Crew

- Crew Member: A standard Crew member with no special perks.
- Crew Boss: A Crew member whose vote has the weight of two Crew Members.
- Crew Detective: Every night, the Crew Detective can reveal the role of one player of their choice to the other Crew Members.
- Disguiser: The Disguiser has the choice of creating a disguise for one Crew Member of their choice. That Crew member's role become that of a Town member. The disguise will worn off after two nights, in which case if the detective seeks that player, their true identity shows again.
- Crew Hirer: The Crew Hirer can choose any Town member to have their role become that of a Gang Member. They can only hire one player that way.

Loners (Optionals)

- Jester: The Jester's goal is to convince the town to exile the Jester. When that goal is achieved, the Jester immediately wins.

- Bounty Hunter: A bounty is placed on a random player. The bounty hunter's goal is to convince the town to exile the bounty. When that goal is achieved, the Bounty Hunter wins.

Since this event requires a lot of anonymosity (since the town and loner players can't know what the crew members are) , i'm still coming up with ways to make the event function, so once again, if you have any suggestions, let me know down in the comments. Any help on designing the event is worth a LOT (including financial, because oh my this event is going to be expensive lol)
Thanks for reading thjs concept, and as always, have a wonderful day!

Comments