Account Retrieval

I have tried getting in touch with support multiple times over the span of three months, without answer unfortunately.
I have been considering to return to this game after a long hiatus. However, my first account does not show up in the list that is sent through e-mail for password recovery (I've had a few others). I know for sure this account is linked to my e-mail, which makes me suspect that it has been deleted. There must be a way to confirm this?
Not sure if there is anything anyone can do here, but I might as well just give it a shot since I'm not getting any sign of life from the support team.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Support is the only place you can go for help with account issues. After you send a ticket you should get a confirmation email. If you don't then check your spam folder.
  • I do get the confirmation e-mail, but nothing happens after that. I've tried replying to those as well but no luck. I checked all my e-mail folders but nothing. It's been at least three months since my first ticket, which is why I turned to this place.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    gibman said:

I do get the confirmation e-mail, but nothing happens after that. I've tried replying to those as well but no luck. I checked all my e-mail folders but nothing. It's been at least three months since my first ticket, which is why I turned to this place.

What is the name on the account you are trying to get into?
  • gibman said:

I do get the confirmation e-mail, but nothing happens after that. I've tried replying to those as well but no luck. I checked all my e-mail folders but nothing. It's been at least three months since my first ticket, which is why I turned to this place.

What is the name on the account you are trying to get into?
    Username is Zedge1, realm name is "The Ultimate Shop" (I think). I remember creating another account just a few months after this one, which is still active. So perhaps it's still in the system?
  • Any news or advice on how to proceed?
  • I'm giving up. I do not know why I am being ignored here, but if I am not welcome then so be it. It really is a shame though.
  • Contact support again maybe you will have better luck