Ellesmere Summer Festival - Seeker Hunt

Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
edited August 2023 in Player Events & Creations
The annual Ellesmere Summer Festival is back! You are tasked to find 40 randomly placed seekers, scattered throughout town. Collect all 40 for an **ENTRY** into a raffle, for a chance to win 20k cubits and a random wearable! (decently priced). Good luck and I hope you enjoy :) - Cats

Event Type: Seeker Hunt
Date: *time this was posted* to August 26th 11:59pm CC TIME
Realm name: Ellesmere
Event Description: Collect 40 seekers for an **entry** into the raffle. For the winner, I will send a friend request, or a message on discord if applicable.
Prizes: ONE winner; 20k cubits and a decently prices wearable.

created by: Cats on Venus

Comments

• Awesome map! Loved going though it. Only missing 3 but that's a matter of time before I find them.

Btw, there's a hole in your map which can make players stuck.

Going through this foamed block (on your screen, it's the upper right abandoned house 2 thieves attempt to rob) will make you go down inside the map. There're also many holes there which can make players access the very bottom and get stuck. It is possible to get back up (I did) but that's difficult.

Peace :)
  • Awesome map! Loved going though it. Only missing 3 but that's a matter of time before I find them.

Btw, there's a hole in your map which can make players stuck.

Going through this foamed block (on your screen, it's the upper right abandoned house 2 thieves attempt to rob) will make you go down inside the map. There're also many holes there which can make players access the very bottom and get stuck. It is possible to get back up (I did) but that's difficult.

Peace :)
    Thanks for the info! That build has been around for 3 years so it's been used a lot, so it's hard to keep track of some areas with foam but I'll go ahead and block that area from being accessible. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for participating :)