Question about making an event

Is it possible for any mods or admin to sponsor an event I can make? If so pls let me know. If not also let me know. Either way I would like to know if it's possible to make a admin or mod sponsored event.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    After you finish the realm and the event is ready, you can contact support to see if the admins will sponsor the prizes. You will need to give them information like the realm name, type of event, how you plan to run it and what prizes you would like them to help with. Mabz will check out the realm and if it fits his requirements for a legit event he will let you know. If it gets approved, he will give the winners their prizes when it's over.
  • USAGIJL15USAGIJL15 Member
    edited July 2023
    Do u have any suggestions for a type of event that I can do that would be most likely to be approved?
    edited July 2023
    If the event gets approved would I be able to win a prize if I participate? Even if I'm the creator of the event?
  • I thought of an idea: a massive seeker hunt
    (Would that work)
  • I will try to think of other ideas too
    Whether or not it's approve depends on how well made it is. You cannot win your own event. That would obviously be rigged. Sponsored are made by players for the fun of the community, not so the host can get anything. Maybe your motivation is wrong and you should just join other events.

Please do not multi post. Read the forum rules.
    edited July 2023
    Ok so can I still make it tho? Also sorry I didn't mean to multipost. Another thing is how have u been?
    That's up to you. There is no guarantee they will sponsor it but if you want to make an event realm you should go for it.
  • I already am starting it so I'm gonna finish doing it. Also how do u become a forum moderator? Is it the same way u become game moderator?
    edited July 2023
    Usually the game mods are the forum mods if they want to help here too. It's not a role you can apply for or ask for.

Have fun with your build. I'm going to close this since it's answered.
This discussion has been closed.