Need your help with this glitch

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited July 2023 in Help Requests
So, before I left, I built an entire aquarium to keep track of the fishes Cubic Castles has had over the years. I used to do a *glitch* to be able to place my fishes in the water.

It was possible doing the following :
.1 - Placing a block where the item would be placed.
.2 - Throwing the item while mid-air (or placed next to it on a half block [such as stairs, slabs, etc...]) so the item is not on the block, but IN in.
.3 - Removing the block and replacing it with glass. This has for effect the item won't ever dispawn. It should remain at the same state as the step before, not centered in the glass block (otherwise you failed it).
.4 - Putting a block onto the item.

See this screenshot for instance. The surferfish are in the water, using the glitch whereas the latest fishes are not.

It seems we cannot do this anymore since the items always go on top of the block. Or can we? Is there a new way to do that? I'm frustrated because that would mean the next aquariums within the realm will look odd compared to the first ones...

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I heard it was patched, but I never tested it out to be sure
  • does this glitch make a glitch item or just for quality of life if its just quality of life pretty stupid on why cc would patch it
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2023
    This was patched due to possible exploits
  • does this glitch make a glitch item or just for quality of life if its just quality of life pretty stupid on why cc would patch it

Well as U mentioned it could lead to exploits. But for a normal and game-friendly use such as decoration purposes, no, this would not glitch any item.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well not could, it was leading to exploits. There was an exploit with an upcoming update that it was patched for.
  • edited August 2023
    U said:

Well not could, it was leading to exploits. There was an exploit with an upcoming update that it was patched for.

Upcoming update that could be exploited using floating item glitches? Sounds like Reverse Vending Machines….

(Will am I right?)

• U said:

Upcoming update that could be exploited using floating item glitches? Sounds like Reverse Vending Machines….

(Will am I right?)

leaked
  • U said:

(Will am I right?)

leaked
    na they prolly discontinued reverse vends
  • edited August 2023

U said:

(Will am I right?)

leaked
    na they prolly discontinued reverse vends
    You don’t want a bunch of cubit exploits, do you? Give the devs time.
    Besides, what other “upcoming update” could be exploited using floating item glitches?