Switch pack and npcs +++

Hello
I think that Npcs and Switch pack should be linked, they could have A lot of potential, let me explain

I'm thinking of linking them in a way where a switch signal could turn on/off an npc, or that in an npc script, it sends off signals to receivers
There could be some kinds of triggers where when a signal is sent by an npc, Switch or pressure plate, start Moving some blocks, like an interaction.

Those Moving blocks could be outline blocks but that copied the block next to it to make things more realistic, Can be used in adventure maps, decoration realms, parkours and Many other things

There could be some kind of mode where everything us turned off, where things Can be set and prepared, they'd have to be started by a bumper (like seeker)

And realms using these systems would only work for the players activating them, that sent the signal through an npc or Switch

I'm sorry if this isn't clear, I know this is too much asked but I still wanted to share this Idea, hopefully we get a better Switch pack and npcs
<3

Comments