Pls help

I bought 200k from c store and the money went out of my bank but I haven't got the c on my account... What's happened???

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    To resolve this, please contact support at https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html. Make sure to include the receipt of your purchase in the support ticket, so they can manually adding the cubits to your account.

Side note: The support team may not be available on weekends. Therefore, it would be advisable to keep an eye on your mail-box for a response on Monday.

How to contact support:
  • Ok thank you so much gala
  • The email button isn't working for me so could you post the email because I don't have Facebook and twitter
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Use a different device: If possible, try accessing the support page from another device such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Sometimes, the issue may be specific to the device you're currently using.

Wait and try again: The loading time for the blue support button can vary. It's possible that it might take a bit longer to appear. I recommend waiting for a few minutes and refreshing the page to see if it shows up.

Last option... you can try directly contact the support by sending an email to support@cosmiccowgames.zendesk.com
    Please keep in mind that I cannot guarantee whether they will receive the email through this method.
  • Ok thank you
  • June 24th was on a Saturday, try not to buy cubits at a weekend so when you do need support the wait is shorter.
This discussion has been closed.