New , Items/pets/clothing. (Ideas)

I'm thinking of a phone item. What new items would you like to be in the game?

Comments

• A Talkie Walkie, this could be a one use item. After that if you buy another you can't use it. Maybe once you use it you gain the permanent ability to send private messages to your friends. As long as they have one.

But if that's what the phone item would do, I have another idea.

Plain Seeds, these could be rarely obtainable when you break Grass. They work differently than Tomato, Potato, Corn, Eggplant, Wheat and Fairy Seeds. These would randomly grow Apple, or Orange trees. You can grow these on Dirt or Soil, Apples and Oranges give 10 exp when eaten.
  • Sandiago said:

A Talkie Walkie, this could be a one use item. After that if you buy another you can't use it. Maybe once you use it you gain the permanent ability to send private messages to your friends. As long as they have one.

But if that's what the phone item would do, I have another idea.

Plain Seeds, these could be rarely obtainable when you break Grass. They work differently than Tomato, Potato, Corn, Eggplant, Wheat and Fairy Seeds. These would randomly grow Apple, or Orange trees. You can grow these on Dirt or Soil, Apples and Oranges give 10 exp when eaten.

Unique plant idea but a bit too easy for an exp source i think