What do you think of the beginning of my introduction

Today is different because last night I had moved into this new
neighborhood. I think I am going to really like it here because this isn’t your normal city. There are a lot of friendly people and I think I could get to know a little more about some people to make a friend. “Hello sir are you new to the city?”, said a man in a dark black robe. “Yes I am could you show me around the city maybe?”, you say. So then the man in the robe kindly agreed to give you a tour of the city. When the tour is over you go home and you try to think about your past life but you don’t remember a thing. You only remember moving your stuff into your house and waking up in your bed. You start to think who are my parents? Do I have a family? What do I do? Then you hear someone knocking at the door. When you answer the door you see the man in the black robe. The man asked if I had any C. “What is C”, you say. “C is short for cubic people fish, trade, mine, and sell for cubics”, Said the man in the dark robe. “Would you like 100c?” The robed man asked. “Sure thank you I’ll see you around,” you say. After the man in the robe leaves you start setting up your home. You start unpacking your stuff but you slowly realize I don’t have any memory of buying this stuff. Then you think to your self I must have hit my head or something right after I moved in… hold on you say to yourself. I have to create my own house. So you grab the wood from your box that you don’t even remember packing. You start to build your house.

If you want me to add more please let me know. it you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment.

Comments