The way for the best?

My HQ buys rubber/cotton 5.5/c and any other berries 7/1c so what is best to plant in my farm (consider harvester perks too), rubber,cotton or yumberries? (yumberry bushes have a chance to grow 1-4 berries)

Comments

• Use realm search to go to all of my resource farms - type Intimate, then go to each, then find the door to see how I use walls to place them. Walls have 4x the space as floors do. Place more than you can pick in the time it takes for each to grow back to get a non stop picking resource farm.

Search Intimate;
    Cotton, Rubber, Sticks, Stone, Stone & Coal, Yumberry, Sunberry, Chiliberry & Frostberry.

-OR-

Search Overworlds for Mundi & go to II Familaris Mundi, then hop into each of my farms.

-OR-

Search realms for Rura Varilis to see all farms in my farm portal realm. ( shortest way to the picking area ). Second floor is crop farms to see most efficient way to crop farm.

Harvester perks do not work on resource farms. Yumberry yield more due to them used in more recipe's than the others. CC did drop the ball on Chiliberry though as they are used slightly more than some but they do this a lot when all they concentrate on is making money and forget we players do all the work crafting stuff with little reward for our time invested. Example: white dye is 10x as hard to make as other due and the flowers are 1 time use where other dyes are made from bushes that continually produce berry.

Bushes pick 4 tall due to the 4th bush placed on outside of walkway. Pick 3 rows fast then the 4th row slow to clean up the loose items. You will need attractor perk to pick 4 tall or items will drop to lower rows. Glass walkway is 2 blocks deep so picking action doesn't kick you off & fall down.

I copied this style from another player. All my resource farms hold 9600 in each. If rows are too long you will get sleepy from repetitive action. Mine are 50 to 75 long.
  • toolcat 01toolcat 01 Member
    edited February 2023
    I don't mean the placement ways but "what shall i plant" for the best earning in my hq, prices are listed
    I've checked your farms, honestly i need less of that and also my farm was enough to make me harvest nonstop in it(respawn before i finish all digging)