Return item images

can you add back images of items back to the cc website crafting page please thanks
@SirKewberth

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    do you mean to update it with new items? or are the images actually missing for you?
  • do you mean to update it with new items? or are the images actually missing for you?

Update with the new items, it hasn't been updated since roboslyme, I remember someone mentioning that it was not gonna get updated however I don't know the reason. If possible can you add it back? Kinda need it to make my thumbnails faster
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited February 2023

do you mean to update it with new items? or are the images actually missing for you?

Since April 2022, the craft page on Cubic Castles website isn't updated.
    Many people use that for check items and new crafts.

• do you mean to update it with new items? or are the images actually missing for you?

Update with the new items, it hasn't been updated since roboslyme, I remember someone mentioning that it was not gonna get updated however I don't know the reason. If possible can you add it back? Kinda need it to make my thumbnails faster
    +1
  • +100, i cannot bear the pagebottom with slyme eggs anymore lmao
  • bump
    any update on this? @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Check later today...
  • Check later today...

Finally thanks