Who are the mods?

Who is this? Is it a mod? I've seen this person running through Eden asking why it's hard to find some item for sale (don't remember which one) with a mod tag on a couple days ago now this broadcast... Was it supposed to be a Holla instead of a system broadcast? Can you even buy bird poop? I ask because the Mod list hasn't been updated. Also that Will person - I know he's been around a while but he can judge custom block canvases? He's not on the mod list either. Can we please get that list updated so we know who the mods are?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2022
    The staff list here on the forums was updated on November 3 and is up to date. Will is Oxsy and /. He is on the list under Retired Mods but like many retired mods he kept his mod tag so he can help out when he is online. At any time you could see past mods do broadcast messages or see them around with a blue tag. They are all on this post for reference. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12/staff-list
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yep, that is me. Although I don't remember running through Eden asking why it's hard to find an item for sale haha.
  • I understand now. Thank you. Please close this post.
This discussion has been closed.