The Xmas Texture Pack. 1-16 row

are we allowed to do all 1-16 rows or make as much as we can. For Example if i made like 5 blocks of handrawn xmas art will that be okay to submit?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes, you don’t have to make a full pack. But if someone makes a complete pack of 16 amazing blocks and someone else makes a pack of 5 amazing blocks, we most likely will choose the complete packs. It’s up to you if you make a complete pack or not though.
  • U said:

Yes, you don’t have to make a full pack. But if someone makes a complete pack of 16 amazing blocks and someone else makes a pack of 5 amazing blocks, we most likely will choose the complete packs. It’s up to you if you make a complete pack or not though.

okay thanks! i was kinda worried for a moment but now i see. also just to make sure here are u gonna use the pack to build something if that person won?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We plan on making 100 copies of each winning pack to put in prize dispensers to give away :)
  • U said:

We plan on making 100 copies of each winning pack to put in prize dispensers to give away :)

ah alright :o
  • U said:

one last thing. how do i put it into the game. i used to know how to do it but now i forgot.
  • U said:

How, only the owner can copy it
  • Cubic said:

U said:

No, anyone with the master canvas has the right to copy it
  • kinda curious how will the person win tho. will it just be the 1-16 row thing or the person building there texture packs and be choosen as the winner.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

kinda curious how will the person win tho. will it just be the 1-16 row thing or the person building there texture packs and be choosen as the winner.

The judging will be based on the texture pack itself. This event does not involve any building.
  • Orran9827 said:

Cubic said:

U said:

No, anyone with the master canvas has the right to copy it
    I didn’t think that’s how it works
  • kinda curious how will the person win tho. will it just be the 1-16 row thing or the person building there texture packs and be choosen as the winner.

The judging will be based on the texture pack itself. This event does not involve any building.
    oh
  • I submitted mine. but it dissappeared.... im scaried.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I submitted mine. but it dissappeared.... im scaried.

It's been picked up and put in a safe place for judging, no worries :)
  • I submitted mine. but it dissappeared.... im scaried.

It's been picked up and put in a safe place for judging, no worries :)
    oh ok :D