I am dying to know what is the length ( meters )of an average cc block

Does anyone know the answer ??

Comments

• Seeing as a QBee is 1 block tall its safe to say that the length of a cubic castles block is 2 meters.
  • Seeing as a QBee is 1 block tall its safe to say that the length of a cubic castles block is 2 meters.

How does that connect?
  • Well if we're saying that an adult human being is around 6 feet tall (2 meters), then the length carries over.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't think we can assume that a qbee is the same size as a human.
    If we compare blocks to other items in game i would say that +- 1 meter is a bit more accurate.
  • Why not? Of course, the QBee doesn't have proportions of a human being, so I suppose 1 meter does look more accurate than 2 meters, but at the same time, QBees are still just giant marshmallow beings so they could be 1 inch for all I know. But I do agree that (if you imagine it) 1 meter does look better than 2.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited December 2022
    I read the title wrong at first
  • Comparing the QBees to other things in the game is a bit trivial, because in the CC universe, trees could just be small, and the tools that QBees make would be perfectly sized for THEM... Definetly not as big as a human, i would say.
  • edited February 2023
    I actually Believe That It could Be about or around 1 Cubic meter (Or 35.31 feet^3) Because They arent as tall as humans thought they look like it. Anvils are around the size of the qbee but just a little bit smaller while the workbench is bigger. Saying that these were things crafted by humans and left behind the qbees found them. If you search up examples of 1 cubic meter, then this might actually be the size of the qbee itself. Hope this helps answer your question!