The Top 50?

on the broadcast ingame they wanted to give the top 50 players another additional prize before december 12th? is it the rainbow tail we got or a newer item O_O

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2022
    The rainbow tail was already given out today and it looks like more than the top 50 got them. So it appears there will be another prize given to the top 50 before December 12.
  • The rainbow tail was already given out today and it looks like more than the top 50 got them. So it appears there will be another prize given to the top 50 before December 12.

wait so does this mean the top 50 is getting another prize :O if so LETS GOOOOOO
  • so w

The rainbow tail was already given out today and it looks like more than the top 50 got them. So it appears there will be another prize given to the top 50 before December 12.

so wait is this gonna be a recent prize or a newer prize? (Hint?)
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited December 2022

so w

Nobody know, we can wait to confirm if it will be a newer or old item.
    Reminder if it will be a newer item the game need to get an update to add support for new content.
  • so w

Nobody know, we can wait to confirm if it will be a newer or old item.
    Reminder if it will be a newer item the game need to get an update to add support for new content.
    oh alright thanks!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited December 2022
    It will be a new item. Top 100 ended up getting rainbow tale. Top 50 will get a 2nd new item. (That's my understanding.. I'm not running the event so I could be mistaken, but I think that's correct)
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited December 2022

It will be a new item. Top 100 ended up getting rainbow tale. Top 50 will get a 2nd new item. (That's my understanding.. I'm not running the event so I could be mistaken, but I think that's correct)

Wait you’re not running it?
  • It will be a new item. Top 100 ended up getting rainbow tale. Top 50 will get a 2nd new item. (That's my understanding.. I'm not running the event so I could be mistaken, but I think that's correct)

Letss goo new item!!
  • edited December 2022
    Cubic said:

Wait you’re not running it? O.o
    O.o
    Are the folks at blue wizard doing it?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is not new. I don't run the little details of every event personally. Mabz and other people here help me. I tend to spend more time on the low end tech stuff like building new features for future releases etc... Depending on the event and how busy I am, I'm more or less involved, so it varies from event to event.
  • - who is MABZ??
    (is he 1 of the Original Developers?)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

- who is MABZ??

Mabz is best known as the support admin for Cubic Castles but he also works on other areas of the game. If you send a support ticket, he's the one you will be talking to in the emails. He's really nice and helpful :)
  • - who is MABZ??

Mabz is best known as the support admin for Cubic Castles but he also works on other areas of the game. If you send a support ticket, he's the one you will be talking to in the emails. He's nice and helpful :)
    Yea I saw him during the Halloween event fixing or placing doors and was cool to see.
  • - who is MABZ??

Mabz is best known as the support admin for Cubic Castles but he also works on other areas of the game. If you send a support ticket, he's the one you will be talking to in the emails. He's nice and helpful :)
    Yea I saw him during the Halloween event fixing or placing doors and was cool to see.
    Wow cool