I would like

mommyymommyy Member
edited October 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
A shovel or pickaxe please

Edit: I should have been more specific. Sorry for the confusion. I was implying one that could be held by a mannequin.

Comments

• +1 That would help some of the builds quite a bit!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Daddyyy said:

+1 That would help some of the builds quite a bit!

how does it help with your build?
    I mean every function a shovel or pickaxe has can already be done simply by pulling or placing a block/item.
    Forgot to add: I do not mind having a shovel and/or pickaxe in the game as a decoration or just carrying one on you. But as a functional item it would not work unless they change how you gather resources. Personally i do not see this happen any time soon.
  • Maybe pickaxe could increase the cubits and dehydrated cubes you get
  • I like the way mining is already, adding tools people need to get stuff, or even better chances to get stuff will just over complicate everything
  • Well there are bombs, that one can use as an alternative to just using your bare hands, but they're not really worth it with how expensive they are.
  • scorto7 said:

Daddyyy said:

+1 That would help some of the builds quite a bit!

how does it help with your build?
    I mean every function a shovel or pickaxe has can already be done simply by pulling or placing a block/item.
    Forgot to add: I do not mind having a shovel and/or pickaxe in the game as a decoration or just carrying one on you. But as a functional item it would not work unless they change how you gather resources. Personally i do not see this happen any time soon.
    The purpose is for the build not in how to build. A mannequin holding a pickaxe or a shovle stuck in the ground would help for the purpose of a story line in the build. There are no functional requirements needed. A mine quarry for example could have mannequins seemingly at work while a talking mannequin can give some insight as to what's going on and provide options for the player to move forward. Not to be confused with changing game play in any manner.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Well the original comments where not that very clear. It is clear now, thanks ;)
  • Maybe you can upgrade your hands with Hand with shovel for efficient mining of Sand,dirt stuff and more chance of double item drop and for Pickaxe it can be dropped in hand to make it Hand n' Pick which gives higher chances of double resources drop like stone,iron,silver,gold,etc