Making cubic castles grow and become more popular. (Fixing it)

Hello, I’ve been playing cubic castles for 6 years and have realised how much this game has died and I would like to help. I have many solutions already created to making this game better than it is so it would be awesome if a game developer could reach out to me and listen to some of my ideas which I believe can make this game better. I really hate seeing this game so dead as this was the game I played when I was a child and I absolutely loved it, however now that it has died out with not many played online I would love to try and help the developers make it back to the old cubic castles which was filled with fun and a beautiful place where friends were easy to come by. Please, help this reach to someone who can listen and maybe help them to make this game better, I don’t want to make anything from this just to bring the game back to how it was. Thank you.

Comments

• why not type the suggestions here in the thread? im pretty sure the devs look at forums from time to time
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The devs check the forums and read the suggestions, so if you put them here they will be seen. I doubt they will dm you asking for them though. Your best chance of having them seen is to post them on here your thread.