Realms/Rooms bigger than 100x100!

I had just come up with a great idea to benefit pro players. Ever needed a realm/room that was bigger than 100x100. Well, if it makes it into the game, then you can! If it ever becomes a think, ik I'm definetly buying that. It may be huge but, it would make a great difference for people who want to combine their resource shop with their regular clothes market. Like, it would be nice if seasonal had made their resource shop into their decor shop as well, or combine all three; Seasonal Market, Seasonal Resource Market, and Seasonal Deco! Tell me your opinions on this thought!

Comments

• the game is too dead for that
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2022
    The lag in a realm with that many items and vends would be impossible for most players to enter. It would be too much for most devices to handle.
  • The lag in a realm with that many items and vends would be impossible for most players to enter. It would be too much for most devices to handle.

Well, yeah it would make lag, but I mean for cities! Like, Me and My friends love to make cities bc we're in a lore thing rn with a bunch of wars and stuff, but if we had like bigger realms than 100x100 then we could be able to make much bigger cities, and fit more thing inside of it! That would be a great addition, or you can just make it to where if your buying a bigger realm than 99x99 or 100x100, then you can't place vends or smth like that!
  • Tbh I don't think I've even seen anyone finish a build that's 99x99, we dont need bigger imo