Mods

um mods... i have sent you an email, but no reply for 3 days ;-; i even checked my spam folder. can you help :(

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

um mods... i have sent you an email, but no reply for 3 days ;-; i even checked my spam folder. can you help :(

Hello, you probably mean support(Mods we do not handle support tickets). If you didn't get a reply after 3 days you can reply to the automatic verification email that you received the first time you sent it.
  • Daresx11 said:

Hello, you probably mean support(Mods we do not handle support tickets). If you didn't get a reply after 3 days you can reply to the automatic verification email that you received the first time you sent it.
    Im not a moderator but shouldn't we keep this off forums?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Iforo123 said:

Daresx11 said:

Im not a moderator but shouldn't we keep this off forums?
    There is nothing wrong with someone reaching out for help on what to do if they aren't sure of the next step. They didn't go into detail, get negative or cause drama so I see nothing wrong with it.