SCAMMED OFF OF A KRAMPUS FROM GAME

Hi, one of my alternate accounts had one the kramp festival challenge and came in the top positions to win a krampus, it still says to this day if the info bumper exists. I have just returned after leaving for several years due to just having a child but i just joined back to start playing with him. I notice i spawn in the krampus festival room where i had left a final time, i never received the krampus after. Can moderators or admins please trace this back as not only had i worked insanely hard for that i came in a deserving position to win it, a few of my friends had conversated about this and why it could happen, still no clue. Please help:)

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don't remember a krampus festival. If it was an official event you would need to contact support about it. If it was not official, then you would need to find the player that hosted it and talk to them. Since it has been several years, it is doubtful that support can do much about it either way.
  • I don't remember a Krampus festival. If it was an official event you would need to contact support about it. If it was not official, then you would need to find the player that hosted it and talk to them. Since it has been several years, it is doubtful that support can do much about it either way.

It was back in like 2015 - 2018 I'm unsure exactly when but I still remain on the bumper. It was a cubic castle that hosted the official event, I believe it was parkour. I contacted mabz, she says because it's been so out of date there are no more prizes to give out. This feels unfair, I literally won it? Everyone else and all my friends received it that came in winning positions if the winning position is checked on the bumper. You can see I went in the position to be able to obtain the Krampus, not a small prize. Mabz claims just because I wasn't online at the time of the prize giving I am unable to get my prize, is nobody able to compensate for this? It's literally not supposed to be a competition if those who win don't get prizes, right?! I quit the game as my child had been born and basically I left the game to pay more attention to her, I was in the lounge of the winner lobby thinking I left and I quit out of pure hatred and rage. Is there nothing to compensate for this!! It seems super unprofessional to not reward prizes to those needing rewards, we were never told about timings to come on. I would have thought at least items would be compensated with something at least. However, no compensation was provided and now I'm basically a nobody in this game. This game becomes pay to win until I actually win without paying now the only result brings me back to pay to win as how am I gonna obtain a Krampus valued amount of cubits? I feel this game just becomes worse and deteriorates more and more as the admins aren't caring about those in the community with absence. Anyways, sorry for the rant, I get it's not your fault or your problem frankly but it's stupid as I genuinely won the game and receive nothing in this game. I returned thinking my Krampus would have come and I wanted to play with my child with the money I had made by selling the Krampus that I would have obtained from this event. Yet nothing, what an excuse for me to leave CC again, if not resolved hopefully soon i guess it's just gonna be goodbye again. Even if you check the realm you will see my name Heartless! There or Tae-Kwon-Doe (my old user name).

Please try and resolve this or at least compensate.
  • CrepusCrepus Member

I don't remember a Krampus festival. If it was an official event you would need to contact support about it. If it was not official, then you would need to find the player that hosted it and talk to them. Since it has been several years, it is doubtful that support can do much about it either way.

It was back in like 2015 - 2018 I'm unsure exactly when but I still remain on the bumper. It was a cubic castle that hosted the official event, I believe it was parkour. I contacted mabz, she says because it's been so out of date there are no more prizes to give out. This feels unfair, I literally won it? Everyone else and all my friends received it that came in winning positions if the winning position is checked on the bumper. You can see I went in the position to be able to obtain the Krampus, not a small prize. Mabz claims just because I wasn't online at the time of the prize giving I am unable to get my prize, is nobody able to compensate for this? It's literally not supposed to be a competition if those who win don't get prizes, right?! I quit the game as my child had been born and basically I left the game to pay more attention to her, I was in the lounge of the winner lobby thinking I left and I quit out of pure hatred and rage. Is there nothing to compensate for this!! It seems super unprofessional to not reward prizes to those needing rewards, we were never told about timings to come on. I would have thought at least items would be compensated with something at least. However, no compensation was provided and now I'm basically a nobody in this game. This game becomes pay to win until I actually win without paying now the only result brings me back to pay to win as how am I gonna obtain a Krampus valued amount of cubits? I feel this game just becomes worse and deteriorates more and more as the admins aren't caring about those in the community with absence. Anyways, sorry for the rant, I get it's not your fault or your problem frankly but it's stupid as I genuinely won the game and receive nothing in this game. I returned thinking my Krampus would have come and I wanted to play with my child with the money I had made by selling the Krampus that I would have obtained from this event. Yet nothing, what an excuse for me to leave CC again, if not resolved hopefully soon i guess it's just gonna be goodbye again. Even if you check the realm you will see my name Heartless! There or Tae-Kwon-Doe (my old user name).

If you mean the Krampus Chest Challenge, here's a thread of the results
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8814/krampus-giveaway-challenge-2016-winners-announced#latest
  • Crepus said:

I don't remember a Krampus festival. If it was an official event you would need to contact support about it. If it was not official, then you would need to find the player that hosted it and talk to them. Since it has been several years, it is doubtful that support can do much about it either way.

If you mean the Krampus Chest Challenge, here's a thread of the results
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8814/krampus-giveaway-challenge-2016-winners-announced#latest
    Yes this is it, my old username is *Sir Darkness*, i quit the game at the time and never received anything. Unsure if Kewberth had left the prize for me or anything. Stressing so much right now
  • If needed i can log onto my alt and collect the item or maybe i can just go on my alt account and get some help
    @Crepus Thanks for finding the event discussion, that is very helpful :)

@Heartless! I don't see either of the names you mentioned on the list of winners from the Krampus event. According to the description of the event, you had to hit one of the guestbook bumpers "to be in the running for one of the masks". There were around 200 tickets to get into the room. Of those 200 people, 50 winners were chosen to receive a Krampus mask. It appears you misunderstood the event and did not win.
  • @Crepus Thanks for finding the event discussion, that is very helpful :)

@Heartless! I don't see either of the names you mentioned on the list of winners from the Krampus event. According to the description of the event, you had to hit one of the guestbook bumpers "to be in the running for one of the masks". There were around 200 tickets to get into the room. Of those 200 people, 50 winners were chosen to receive a Krampus mask. It appears you misunderstood the event and did not win.

Whim, my old user is *Sir Darkness* as i have mentioned if you read above, this was before a name change. I have the email confirmation from gmail too that this is my user ( old password reset request ). I changed my username like 3 times on this account and Sir Darkness is my account. The email can be sent via personal message if you want, i can send the personal link to ownership of the account via screenshot too on a password reset.

it legits says my name therefore i had bumped, the winners shows my name

it legits says my name therefore i had bumped, the winners shows my name
    Here is the proof, the name was changed in like 2016/17

https://share.icloud.com/photos/02bJoaJOi_ozcIAL6xP6Z0ITw

IF there was a problem with the prizes for any of the winners Mabz is the would be the one to contact and from what you said, he has already addressed this. It's been almost 6 years, you were still active in the game at least a year after the event ended according to your past forums comments. I'm not sure why you didn't contact support back then if you felt you should have received a prize but didn't. Nobody here can help you so if you wish to pursue this further you will need to contact Mabz again because he is the support admin.
  • IF there was a problem with the prizes for any of the winners Mabz is the would be the one to contact and from what you said, he has already addressed this. It's been almost 6 years, you were still active in the game at least a year after the event ended according to your past forums comments. I'm not sure why you didn't contact support back then if you felt you should have received a prize but didn't. Nobody here can help you so if you wish to pursue this further you will need to contact Mabz again because he is the support admin.

Okay, I will talk to Mabz. The reason the case had never been brought up is because I had given this account to my daughter who still plays but now started her own account, now only I come online since i’m trying to make sure my son has fun playing this game. Thanks for the help whim, hopefully mabz can help or do something about it. I simply just assumed it would have been there but I was wrong. It is supposed to be given out but it isn’t. So i’ll try get some help with this
This discussion has been closed.