''Qbee President'' System

Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
edited May 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
cubic castles world is just like the real world, so why not make a QP(Qbee President) system?

About QP

1 year-term
high salary (like 100k per month?)
determined by vote
can be removed
has personal office set in New Eden with a mailbox in it

QP has to

help qbee solve problems such as scam...(like mod)
ps.if qbee needs help he/she can go to QP's office and mail, QP has to check regularly and help qbee.
build some public buildings such as official game realms, rentals, vend shops or museums
tell qbees wut you've done every month in cubic town center
make cc a better game ^^ !
suggest new items/events to admins
has a special name tag (um maybe yellow?)
(there can also have a vice-president which helps QP build/solve problems)

pss. qbees<vice-president<president<mods<admins<SirKewberth

comment what else can QP do!

Comments

• CrepusCrepus Member
    I think this would just lead to power-tripping and more conflict.
  • CubicCubic Member
    There’s a reason we don’t vote on mods, what if someone just gives 1k to everyone who votes him
  • There’s no accountability in the game, so people could say they would do things but do nothing.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    -1, lazy to type everything out but I'm sure it's not a good idea
  • HispanoHispano Member
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited May 2022
    Would sound fun...
    But due to comments I do not think this'll be a good idea either...
    • Too high of "salary"
    • Mods already solve most of the scams
    • Kewberth can build offical games by choice.
    • Players can most likely do something like this for fun.
  • Mr VoidMr Void Member
    There will be top much arguing abt politics
    Mods exist
    There will be a lot of ways to become president by paying ppls to vote for you so....
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If they went by this suggestion then the community elected player would have more power and responsibility than a game mod which wouldn't make sense since mods are long time players that are trusted by the admins to watch over the community. We don't get paid, we usually have to refer scam victims to support because there is very little we can do to help in most cases, we don't build official realms (with the exception of the Trading Center), we don't have any special say in game suggestions and our personal builds/shops are not sponsored or considered official.
    I also think this would bring qbee politics into the game which is something that can only cause division and drama. That wouldn't be good for the community, we have enough of that already with the economic side of the game.
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    -1 democracy on this game is not a good idea, there can be vote buying and it would be really hard to track and we already have mods that are chosen by the admins itself cause of there good record on the game that help everyone manage official building contest, trusted rentals etc
  • -1 and I'm gonna justify myself
    Too long a term
    Too high a salary
    People will buy votes.
    We will never know whether or not he's doing what he's supposed to, so we'll need an impeachment process, which if we have, each one is gonna get impacted prettty quick

mods themselves don't have enough power to help scams you can't be giving more power to a player elected guy on a game where most players are, let's admit it, early teenagers( i don't even play anymore just found the forums randomly and it's interesting for some reason)
    - all built realms will definitely go to personal interest I'm not even expressing a chance of honesty there that's just how people are
    - you don't really need to be a president to suggest events do you? Isn't that what this forum is for?

- i can agree with a special name tag why not
  • xd guys i know already mods close it pls
  • -1 We have a president, his name is @SirKewberth