Friend Descriptions

Have you ever said the phrase "who is this guy again?" In cc? Wondering who is the person tp-d to you, awkwardly all you can say is hi.

It would be nice if you can put a sentence describing a player in your friend list. Maybe this option can be located at the same tab where you can tp to your friend. Furthermore, this would also help recognize a player if he/she chooses to change its avatar's name

Example:(name used is only for example purposes)
CubicCastlesPlayer> Great Builder, has a cheap resource shop, good guy who likes mcdonalds and turtles.

Comments

• Not a bad idea, +1.

I have this happen far too often. There are a bunch of people that will teleport to me and I have no idea who they are.

• +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited May 2022
    +1
  • Make by default in the same tab showing every past name the account has. Just in case a scammer has changed their name.
  • Not a bad idea, +1.

I have this happen far too often. There are a bunch of people that will teleport to me and I have no idea who they are.

sometimes they remember me, but I cant remember them, awkward
  • maxrein said:

Not a bad idea, +1.

sometimes they remember me, but I cant remember them, awkward
    That happens to me a lot it makes me and them sad since they used to be my friend but then when I left and came back I forgot. And then it’s hard because i don’t remember them. :(
  • +1. This would be very useful, a little bio for each person in the game.
  • +1 this is a great idea I’ve had friends for many years who I loose contact with or just see them as a random when I’ve known them and constantly need to be reminded of their old account this would also add options for admins to add an extra mod feature where they can see a list of previous names a player has used to avoid people hiding after a scam etc @SirKewberth
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

+1 this is a great idea I’ve had friends for many years who I loose contact with or just see them as a random when I’ve known them and constantly need to be reminded of their old account this would also add options for admins to add an extra mod feature where they can see a list of previous names a player has used to avoid people hiding after a scam etc @SirKewberth

If they do add previous names on profiles, hopefully that doesn’t mean that people can’t use that username in the future since it’s being unused
  • MEEPYZ said:

+1 this is a great idea I’ve had friends for many years who I loose contact with or just see them as a random when I’ve known them and constantly need to be reminded of their old account this would also add options for admins to add an extra mod feature where they can see a list of previous names a player has used to avoid people hiding after a scam etc @SirKewberth

If they do add previous names on profiles, hopefully that doesn’t mean that people can’t use that username in the future since it’s being unused
    I think being able to use usernames others previously abandoned is a good thing but some people probably fake being someone with it, but other things like I think U was trying to get the account dragon once? Like paying somebody to change his/her name to make it available? I dunno what happened but somebody was trying to do something like that and otherwise you couldn’t do it
  • sounds interesting. i like it.
    +1
  • +1

I just visit the game quite rarely so it'd be good to know who's who
  • cg28008cg28008 Member
    hmmmm i agree with the other posts in here +1
  • woe'woe' Member
    Ive made this suggestion on my main a few years ago. +100000
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    +1