Are golden eggs back?

I’d presume not? @SirKewberth

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    None this year.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think the golden egg will be a good collectors item.
  • Haven't seen any in months. Luckily got my hands on one today, was very happy!
  • Is there going to be any kind of rare to find in the egg hunt? Like maybe we find some random things for Dr Slymegood.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Is there going to be any kind of rare to find in the egg hunt? Like maybe we find some random things for Dr Slymegood.

I think no, Kewberth will mention it if there is
  • What are gold eggs?
  • Last year there were golden eggs in the mines, they spawned just like normal eggs but they were golden colored and they were not called eater eggs they were called golden eggs, and they were also very rare to find, and then at the end of the easter event you could turn in your golden eggs and get something, like some people got some easter superrares and some people got something that was an easter thing but not too much expensive/good, i dont remember what everyone got though .
  • Last year there were golden eggs in the mines, they spawned just like normal eggs but they were golden colored and they were not called eater eggs they were called golden eggs, and they were also very rare to find, and then at the end of the easter event you could turn in your golden eggs and get something, like some people got some easter superrares and some people got something that was an easter thing but not too much expensive/good, i dont remember what everyone got though .

Actually people got the best easter rares and also they could be found anywhere, not just mines.
  • CubicCubic Member

Last year there were golden eggs in the mines, they spawned just like normal eggs but they were golden colored and they were not called eater eggs they were called golden eggs, and they were also very rare to find, and then at the end of the easter event you could turn in your golden eggs and get something, like some people got some easter superrares and some people got something that was an easter thing but not too much expensive/good, i dont remember what everyone got though .

Actually people got the best easter rares and also they could be found anywhere, not just mines.
    The items ranged from 1k - 1m