I SPENT 10$ never gave me cubics??

I SPENT the 10$ and it said payment successful and than said no cubics will arrive than I never got me cubics IT STILL TOKE MY MONEY THOUGH.

Comments

• rawrrrawrr Member
    I never heard of this before... hmm. Cubits can take some time to arrive. Make sure someone didn't buy anything off the credit card while you were waiting for your cubits because then you wouldn't be able to get them. Some peoples cubits don't get to them for like a day. Don't worry hopefully you get them.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Just give it some time and ur cubits should arrive.
    In the past, when the most amount of cubits u could buy was 50k, I bought it once and didnt receive the cubits. I bought again because I thought the purchase failed. After the second buy, I got 50k only. I emailed the support and I got a $25 refund. Try contacting the support, ask for your cubits.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    For payment issue's, please fill out a ticket to support @ http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

They will do their best to rectify the issue as soon as possible.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Note that cubits should generally appear in your account within a few minutes time. If you didn't receive them after an hour definitely contact support as bjdware suggested.
This discussion has been closed.