Blox Island!

Hello! I made a realm called Blox Island! It's a multipurpose realm that I use and it also has a miner HQ, rentals, and a shop! Please give me feedback or anything about the realm!
If you also want to join the miner HQ, you can ask me in this discussion!
Have a great day and enjoy your time at Blox Island!

Oh and also mind the profile pic, Said there was something wrong whenever I tried to change it.

Comments

• Hey Bloxy! My name is Grey, Grey Coral King or GCK for short people also call me sword :D. I like your build a lot. Several things of note that I really like is how you did the sides of the realm, where they go inwards and also how instead of doing a square you rounded the edges of the realm. That is really creative and I love your floating island! Your floating island is perfection, it is built amazing. I would like to give you something if you will add me and we can be friends. I am going to send a friend request to you, I assume your name is Bloxy996 and my name will look like a sword. It will not be from Coral Sword Of Justice.
  • Oh ok! Thanks for the comments! It also took me a long time to make everything and I still have the stuff to fix up, but it's good! And I'll try to friend you. Thanks!
  • hi im hermione 22
    i want to join ur mining HQ
  • hi im hermione 22
    i want to join ur mining HQ

ps i love ur island!