I was just trying to look at cc fanart.

I was logging in and was like ''hm. I wanna look at some cc fanart'', so I search ''cc fanart'' And I see the title ''bunnyz. x smlimez.''
I was shocked, I was terrified, I was IN TEARS ALMOST. how could people be like this? THIS IS A LITERAL MARSHMELLOW CREATURE GAME. and they come here shipping a bunny with a piece of green goo? this is unacceptable. I truly hope whoever did this gets cancelled from all social media, they need to step off the internet and go outside, they need to see the sun. Every day, we stray further from the creator. and that is absolutely true. and that is proof of that. have a nice day.

Comments

• im so angry and sad how dare they ship a bunny with green goo >:( if it was blue goo maybe it would be acceptable but idk
  • MEEPYZ said:

im so angry and sad how dare they ship a bunny with green goo >:( if it was blue goo maybe it would be acceptable but idk

thats worse
  • It's a slymezilla...
  • Dr. Slymegood is an evil doctor and Bunnyzilla is some big "zilla" that comes every April...

They must not be shipped as bunnyzilla is innocent and Dr. Slymegood is evil
  • Orran said:

Dr. Slymegood is an evil doctor and Bunnyzilla is some big "zilla" that comes every April...

Bunnyzilla comes at Easter nab
  • hello everyone and happy early easter !
  • Orran said:

Dr. Slymegood is an evil doctor and Bunnyzilla is some big "zilla" that comes every April...

Easter is every April, nab
  • Orran said:

Its not always in April though
  • Orran said:

Its not always in April though
    ok true

easter 2019 was march lol