Cubic Trading Center Updated to Help with Custom Canvas Trades

2»

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Orran said:

this will be more famous than pens lol

I doubt that, it's not why we built the realm or our goal. We are there to help players with big trades and to help bring attention to players shops and fun realms through the linked doors.
  • Orran said:

I doubt that, it's not why we built the realm or our goal. We are there to help players with big trades and to help bring attention to players shops and fun realms through the linked doors.
    I'm aware it won't be the goal.
    But I'm only saying it cause this one's made by the mods lol
  • No actually I will never be coming here in my cc life because the first time I went it was so laggy I crashed

When we first announced the realm was open, a lot of people came and it causes lag in the realm becasue there were so many in there. When there is a normal amount of people there, you should be fine if you can go into places like Pens without lag.
    Im laggy in every realm w/ or w/out players anyway
  • Cubic said:

Orran said:

Nah pens will never die and will always be the best rentals. So many people have tried to set up a yard rental of their own and have spent hundreds of thousands but none of them worked
    Then i guess the big trades will be the only spot where everyone might use that realm and less ppl will use the 1 hr rentals i suppose
  • -_- th cubis trading center makes no sense still

-_- th cubis trading center makes no sense still

It is a realm for the mods to use in helping players when they are making large trades. We moderate the trades to help players from getting scammed. It's a quiet realm because we don't moderate tons of trades but it's there when we need it. It's like the other official realms, it's there when needed and otherwise a quiet realm.
    We have added a projector to the Cubic Trading Center. You can contact us for help when buying custom canvases. We will put the canvas in the projector and help complete the trade so you know you won't be scammed with a last-minute swap. For a demonstration on how to use the Cubic Trading Center for moderated trades, check out our video on Daresx11's YouTube channel. He will be adding another video soon showing how we can help with custom canvas trades.