Xmas Event

Are we gonna be able to use our xmas magic after the pets are revealed or does anyone know how much they cost?

Comments

• What do Xmas blocks even do
  • What do Xmas blocks even do

You use them to gain ornaments and in doing so u can trade the ornaments in for pets after new years
  • They will be useable i guess like till 1 jan and after that they are useless ;)
  • They will be useable i guess like till 1 jan and after that they are useless ;)

Alright ty ty
  • I know I am not the only player who is stuck with useless Magic Xmas cubes. Our power went out and I could not make ornaments, then the contest ended. Now I have 105 useless blocks and probably wont get a pet. Sucks to be me.

Let us redeem our cubes @SirKewberth , please. We worked hard to get them.
  • Intimate said:

I know I am not the only player who is stuck with useless Magic Xmas cubes. Our power went out and I could not make ornaments, then the contest ended. Now I have 105 useless blocks and probably wont get a pet. Sucks to be me.

Let us redeem our cubes @SirKewberth , please. We worked hard to get them.

I agree a 1 day period would be the amazing i got 24 useless magic blocks.

• Maybe can @SirKewberth let us trade magic Xmas blocks for old rares that weren’t added last year
  • I don't think he would, they only cost around 1.5k
  • Junder' said:

I don't think he would, they only cost around 1.5k

There are so many rares not added, and maybe he could make it 5 per rare then
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Maybe can @SirKewberth let us trade magic Xmas blocks for old rares that weren’t added last year

If they did something like that it would have to be announced before people used the blocks