Small Little Things You'd Like to be Changed

2»

Comments

• The delay when you first enter a realm or overworld to open chat or search for a realm

that was an added feature, pretty sure we didn't have that before
    It happened because they changed it to be like web where there’s a cool down to let ads play, and when they reverted it they didn’t remove cooldown I think or the inability to move.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Every color couches

+1
  • MEEPYZ said:

Every color couches

Those are beautiful recolors. :O:.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    MEEPYZ said:

Every color couches

I need all of these! We need color options on the items you can craft and dye.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Every color couches

I need all of these! We need color options on the items you can craft and dye.
    agreed
  • Can we get the ability to rotate Almighty Cubes and Baleful Boxes?
  • Add an auto kick system that kicks AFK people after 20 minutes of not moving because some guy has been AFK in a mine for days, making it impossible to reset, and there is nothing stopping others from doing that. Also, it could make realms less laggy because there will be fewer people there.
  • Lvl 50 pets should not revert back to their level 49 forms when entering a door or when dying
  • MEEPYZ said:

Add an auto kick system that kicks AFK people after 20 minutes of not moving because some guy has been AFK in a mine for days, making it impossible to reset, and there is nothing stopping others from doing that. Also, it could make realms less laggy because there will be fewer people there.

No, i like afking in my own realm or others. Maybe just the afk kick in mine or somthin
  • Any fools dirt this year???
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited April 2022
    Make a pop-up appear on a player's screen when their custom block pack gets approved, and If it gets denied, let them re-use the paper.
  • I would like it if we could have the easels and all that stuff be craftable. If this is possible, a suggestion for the easel: 2 whittled stick + 3 paper + 2 black dye
  • MEEPYZ said:

Make a pop-up appear on a player's screen when their custom block pack gets approved, and If it gets denied, let them re-use the paper.

Yes definitely for that one +1
  • I would like it if we could have the easels and all that stuff be craftable. If this is possible, a suggestion for the easel: 2 whittled stick + 3 paper + 2 black dye

That would ruin the value since it's 5k in the c shop
  • Cubic said:

Add calculator to the cash reg

+1
  • A new bush for making white dye. As it is now it takes 37.5 times longer to make the same amount of white dye than it does to make red dye and white dye is used in 32 recipe's where red dye is only used in 20 recipe's.
  • Add fancy ladder..
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited April 2022
    1. Can Easter Eggs not disappear when you walk away like the Slyme Eggs?
    2. When placing a Mine stamp, a menu for what mine you want to select so it's easier to pick a unique mine for your overworld.

• Turtle on head hat
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Give players the ability to kick others from their realms