Apple platform fall update issue

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Seems the apple build for the fall update is broken for new fall items. We're updating it to correct the problem. Unfortunately we cant insta-patch it because apple has to approve new builds. We'll get it up asap. Sorry for that.

Comments

• Maybe give us an accurate date for the release like 15 Nov or smt
  • I just bought a couple packs and I had about 8 items that were broken, but when I restarted cc the broken items disappeared from my inventory. Will I get those items back when the patch comes out? Or did they just vanish out of existence? lol

Thank you :)
  • I received 3 reports from my clan-mates about a log in problem. On IOS clicking “continue” just freezes the screen, won’t let entering the game.

Tried myself and had the same issue, could be connected with broken items bug mentioned above.
  • I can’t open cubit shop
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We set it to release asap. So it's up to apple. I can't give a date because they are the ones who approve it. Hopefully later today. If you have some specific problems due to this please open a support ticket.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My phone got the update to fix the broken links, hopefully that fixes the issues for everyone.
  • I also got that fix. Looks like it’s out completely now?
  • Not fixed for me, the new wearables are completely invisible when on mannequin, on your player or dropped
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cubic said:

Not fixed for me, the new wearables are completely invisible when on mannequin, on your player or dropped

Have you tried reinstalling?
  • U said:

Cubic said:

Not fixed for me, the new wearables are completely invisible when on mannequin, on your player or dropped

Have you tried reinstalling?
    Thanks fixed
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This should be resolved now. If anyone is still experiencing problems please contact support.
This discussion has been closed.