Selling bedrock

edited August 2021 in Trading Section
I am taking offers for a bedrock block.

(It is not certain whether this item will be removed or not. Buy at your own risk!)

Comments

• Why is dr drake ramoray here?!
  • Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited August 2021
    To anyone looking to get bedrock; it is strongly advised to NOT buy / trade for bedrock. There is a chance it may be removed since it is illegal to have in the first place... just thought I'd put that out
  • To anyone looking to get bedrock; it is strongly advised to NOT buy / trade for bedrock. There is a chance it may be removed since it is illegal to have in the first place... just thought I'd put that out

While I do appreciate the warning, where is it said that it is illegal to own? It was indeed never supposed to be available to the community but I never saw any official statement about it being illegal to own.
  • I can't remember if it was illegal, or just prohibited to buy / sell, since it may be removed and no compensation would be given for it. I believe Whim said something regarding this matter
  • It's an item that wasn't meant to be owned by normal players, the only reason people shouldn't buy it is that there is a risk it will be removed at one point.
  • It's been Years Since Players Still have it so I don't think Kewb Would actually remove it
  • edited August 2021
    It might or might not be removed at some point. I guess buyers should decide themselves whether they want to take the risk or not. I'll put it in the main post just in case.
  • i buy for 5c
  • Me offer 1.2m dirts
  • Arkham said:

Why is dr drake ramoray here?!

LOL yeah