Flags & Anonymity, and pets' names

GanondalfGanondalf Member
edited May 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
There's some like myself who would prefer to keep their countries anonymous for our own personal reasons, but in order to do so we'd need to buy a flag. Flags are worth 10k+, which is quite an expensive sum to a great crowd of people. Now, I'm not saying reduce the price of flags, but maybe give us the option to hide them. I'm sure it could be helpful to some people. I know it would be to me, so...

And alongside that, maybe we could choose to hide certain other things such as our Levels and Clans. And please have our pets' names display on top of their heads.

Thank you.

P.S: I am terribly sorry but I set this discussion to the Trading Section cause I'm dumdum, could a mod please switch it to Suggestions? ;e; Thank you!

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    Use a vpn

• I mean, that's a cool idea, but Superxtreme had told me 3 years back that using VPNs are disallowed in CC.
    Crimzo said:

Use a vpn

• They could make the question mark flag or create a new flag that can be bought for 0-500 cubits. I think that would be an easy solution.

As for pet names being displayed above a pet I can not agree with this. There is already enough screen clutter with a large crowd, this would only increase that problem.
  • ItsDaneItsDane Member

They could make the question mark flag or create a new flag that can be bought for 0-500 cubits. I think that would be an easy solution.

As for pet names being displayed above a pet I can not agree with this. There is already enough screen clutter with a large crowd, this would only increase that problem.

Ye, it would be hard for pet name on top, but they can make an option on settings that you can turn off or on like "Appear Pet Names".
  • CubicCubic Member
    ItsDane said:

They could make the question mark flag or create a new flag that can be bought for 0-500 cubits. I think that would be an easy solution.

Ye, it would be hard for pet name on top, but they can make an option on settings that you can turn off or on like "Appear Pet Names".
    -1 no point rly
    Ganondalf said:

I mean, that's a cool idea, but Superxtreme had told me 3 years back that using VPNs are disallowed in CC.

Crimzo said:

Use a vpn

Uh I don’t think so?
  • Crimzo said:

ItsDane said:

-1 no point rly
    Ganondalf said:

I mean, that's a cool idea, but Superxtreme had told me 3 years back that using VPNs are disallowed in CC.

Crimzo said:

Use a vpn

Uh I don’t think so?
    I agree with crizmo, there rly isnt a point in this.
  • Cool. It was just a suggestion, anyway. Thanks, guys.
  • I think VPNs are only illegal if you use it to bypass a mute or something.. not entirely sure. But yes, I don't see why you need to use something out of the game (VPN) just to hide your flag.. it's been suggested before and yes +1 flags need to be cheaper or at least introduce a new simple flag for players wanting their country's flag be anonymous
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2021

I think VPNs are only illegal if you use it to bypass a mute or something.. not entirely sure. But yes, I don't see why you need to use something out of the game (VPN) just to hide your flag.. it's been suggested before and yes +1 flags need to be cheaper or at least introduce a new simple flag for players wanting their country's flag be anonymous

VPNs are literally free and if he cares that much he can take a couple of minutes out of his day to use one.
    Although it would be cool to make the ? flag a lot cheaper, like coral said, 0-500c
  • We definitely need a way or a cheap flag to hide our countries. No strange VPN methods. +1
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited May 2021
    To add to the pets' name thing, how about if you hovered the mouse over a pet you'd be able to see their names? It would reduce the clutter Grey has talked about. It'd just be neat, being able to see their names outside the chatbox and their level bar. And to those who say it's pointless, I mean, I could argue that even naming them is pointless but we're doing it, but that's just edgy.

Also, getting a third-party application just to hide my flag...Look, it's not a big deal, implementing a "Hide Your Flag" option. I'm sure some players would appreciate the choice, like the ones who've +1 this suggestion :3

It's only just an option for a select crowd of people such as myself.