Whats happening?

So, CC is blocked for me now, I tried to play on a different computer but that one is old so I cant, and cctest.castles.cc wont load, and madeeasy.site and cubiccastles.cc both say that I made too many log in attempts so I cant play on those either, so since I cant play right now I'm just interested, whats the things going on in-game? Anything interesting happening?

Comments

• both say that I made too many log in attempts

Too many accounts were created using your IP address so you'll have to wait enough so you can create one again or use a vpn.

If you entered your ids and you can't log in, then, better contact support. If they understand what you're saying to them..

good luck

• cctest.castles.cc???? lol mines just castles.cc
  • So, CC is blocked for me now, I tried to play on a different computer but that one is old so I cant, and cctest.castles.cc wont load, and madeeasy.site and cubiccastles.cc both say that I made too many log in attempts so I cant play on those either, so since I cant play right now I'm just interested, whats the things going on in-game? Anything interesting happening?

Download Steam And Play
  • So, CC is blocked for me now, I tried to play on a different computer but that one is old so I cant, and cctest.castles.cc wont load, and madeeasy.site and cubiccastles.cc both say that I made too many log in attempts so I cant play on those either, so since I cant play right now I'm just interested, whats the things going on in-game? Anything interesting happening?

Download Steam And Play
    ok, to all you people trying to help, thank you so much, but what I was asking is whats happening in game right now because i kinda wanna know
  • cctest.castles.cc???? lol mines just castles.cc

there are multiple links u idiot
  • Omg jeez lellll
  • nothing much is going on except people selling and buying and mining and crafting
  • Just Saw a Giveaway Prize Fake Krampus and Red Balloon I won a Tiger Mask tho
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

cctest.castles.cc???? lol mines just castles.cc

there are multiple links u idiot
    .-.
This discussion has been closed.