Alright so I got myself in a bit of a pickle.

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited May 2021 in Help Requests
There were two people that wanted to be on my team for a building contest. However, after seeing their true colors I decided okay yknow what: I don't want them in my team anymore. Girl A suggested we be a team but Girl A hardly ever came on at all... So I was doing all the building by myself (I have witnesses). I got fed up because she came and built like six trees and left... I leveled up to level 34 and mined over 7,000 grass and over 6,000 dirt. Then she logged on and asked me if she could have a car or a pet from me because it was her "birthday" so I explained to her I was done with the whole team thing because she NEVER actually committed. Now Girl B... Well she's a whole basket case of trouble. She asked me my age and went on to ask me for advice. I thought it was going to be casual but no.. She told me her ex boyfriend did something very (edited by moderator). I gave her my honest advice and reported her and realized she was making things up for attention. So today when Girl B talks to me I tell her I was done because I felt like they were trying to take advantage of me (trying to get free stuff from me because I am "rich") and that I was disbanding the team. Now they DID NOT build anything except the trees. I was going to let them take their trees down except the shrubs (I provided those) and I waa going to compensate them with 1k for their "wasted time" but before I could explain that to girl B.. She threatened me. So this time I took a pic of my phone with my other phone and screenshot it. Honestly the contest isn't that big of a deal : I probably wont even win because I never do. But Id like to still be able to enter without being harassed. And I did report it but I haven't seen any update so like... Uh Sorry for the trouble but I need a moderator to help sort this out. At least to help me know what I could do and how they can be handled. Girl A hasn't threatened me but a Boy A did go into my room with my contest design and litter everywhere. I picked it up and unfriended all of them but they know my realm names and have warp food so they're constantly harassing me. So uh.. What should I do?

Comments

• Thats terrible, i could help, but my c store is broken would that be okay?
  • Thats terrible, i could help, but my c store is broken would that be okay?

I'm basically almost finished but I appreciate the gesture. I didn't want to leave off on bad terms with girl A and B but after having my room trashed and me threatened I'm at the point I want to take this like a grain of salt and never work with anyone lower leveled than me xD never ever doing that again. Lesson learned. If I do decide I need help I will lyk but I've basically been working alone all this time. You can come see and hang out if you like.

Also you are the second person I know that can't use the cc store. My other friend Major had to have me buy his room for him (with his c) because he can't use the store. Mine works though.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited May 2021
    Thats why solo is better unless you know the people well
  • Thats why solo is better unless you know the people well

Yeah honestly I was just like, "This should be fun I've never collaborated with anyone before".... Never ever using "this should be fun" as logic ever again xD
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You should contact support for something like this and include any evidence you have of harassment https://cubiccastles.com/contact.html I'm going to close this, but you can pm me if you need further help or have questions.
This discussion has been closed.