Another crossover with blue wizard?

i really miss the new players from when yall did the crossover thing with them, is it possible you could do another crossover related thing with them?

Comments

• I hope they do another one too
  • edited April 2021
    same XD that blue wizard thing with shell shockers is what made me find out about cubic castles
  • Or a collab with bigger games/companies if possible.
  • I'd like it to be the other way around this time, complete a task in shell shockers to get a new cc item otherwise I do not care if they ever crossover again.
  • Not all CC players are from pc. That's unfair for the mobile players unless Shell Shockers is available for mobile.
  • Not all CC players are from pc. That's unfair for the mobile players unless Shell Shockers is available for mobile.

true, but maybe they should consider doing a collab with a different company that offers their game on both consoles?
  • Chesbo said:

I'd like it to be the other way around this time, complete a task in shell shockers to get a new cc item otherwise I do not care if they ever crossover again.

That would get Shell Shock more popular plus everyone would have that item anyways
  • Collabing is Something hard to find which the both game suits.. I Don't think there's alot things to be used as Collab with Companies in cc...
  • Maybe they could try to do a crossover with Hipster Whale and Smashy Road. Make it so you can get a Dorkmobile to ride in smashy road, and something you get in CC too.
  • Maybe they could try to do a crossover with Hipster Whale and Smashy Road. Make it so you can get a Dorkmobile to ride in smashy road, and something you get in CC too.

ummmmmm