My friend didn't get the prize even though she was in the top 100 in the egg hunt

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited April 2021 in Bug Reports
Her name is Alone Rebel in the game. She finished the event 21st. but didnt get her rewards. Im sure she didnt use any bug or hacks. I know her in real life too. She tried effort to get the costume so much. She played with different devices (android and steam). Also she played with her mom try to get the rewards easier. When her mom finds egg she was teleporting to her mom. Her mom was using "_Angel_". When they are trying to find eggs for Alone Rebel sometimes her mom("_Angel_") accidently took some eggs. She saying she took like 50-90 each. So I don't think she will be disqualified from the event. She had no evil intent and just wanted win a costume and an umbrella. Also her mom's account get the umbrella but herself didnt get anything. Just give the egg costume too. Can you please help us now? I've already sent a ticket for it but my friend is considering quitting because she didn't get her rewards. @SirKewberth @Mabz

I know after reading this most of you will say "you don't need to tell this here, just throw a ticket and wait." Sorry about that but i don't have much time. Maybe this event may have happened to some of the players as it happened to my friend. If so I'm waiting for an explanation really wondering why. Also please don't close this discussion until i get an explanation @WhimsicalFirefly

Comments

• You should get your friend to send the ticket to SirKewb if they think there is an error
    https://cubiccastles.com/support.html
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Player is correct, your friend needs to send a support ticket. Since this is something that only Mabz will answer through a support ticket from the person with the problem (he does not reply to support issues through forum discussions), I am closing this.
This discussion has been closed.