Official Events / Contest - Change the system!

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
So, with many being upset with the time-ending issue of the Easter Hunt 2021... I thought I'd make a Thread about this issue.

Events & Contests for example need to have an end date AND time. Telling us an event, which we have to grind nearly non-stop for, ends on a date isn't good :/ We have a 24 hour window gap where it could end. I personally, you may have different experiences, have never came across a game where the end time isn't announced.

Instead of: "The Egg Hunt ends on the 12th April" why not "The Egg Hunt ends on 12th April at 12pm CC Time" if you cannot meet timeframes like this- even saying "The Egg Hunt will end between 12-3pm CC time" is enough. it gives us a timeframe and we're aware.

While I'm also on this issue- packs. These should have set timeframes too. When a pack comes we should be told how long it lasts. As it stands, we're waiting around, asking in DMs, making a thread, asking IG when the packs go because they stay around for weeks...

@SirKewberth

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Yes, also please end it, I have alot of schoolworks today, egg hunt makes me more stressed than the schoolworks

@SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    OK. It's a fair criticism. Maybe I can build something into the store to auto-time-out packs.
  • @SirKewberth Pls end the event We all stressed enought 😭😭😭
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

OK. It's a fair criticism. Maybe I can build something into the store to auto-time-out packs.

That would be amazing <3 Thank you!