Please extend the easter building contest 2021 too

Angry KrampusAngry Krampus Member
edited April 2021 in Community
I was waiting for the easter hunt to end, but it was extended so I need to keep hunting to stay in the rankings. It would really help, thanks.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    6 days is enough time to build a 33x33 Room, no? It ends on the 12th- you've got until the 18th.

No one says stop building on the 18th either ;) Just make sure your Warp is in the Realm Space said- then carry on building lmao. Just have it done before they check/judge
  • 6 days is enough time to build a 33x33 Room, no? It ends on the 12th- you've got until the 18th.

No one says stop building on the 18th either ;) Just make sure your Warp is in the Realm Space said- then carry on building lmao. Just have it done before they check/judge

arrghh I can't play cubic castles all day long, and yes I could build it if I have the blocks which I don't. I need to mine for hours, and that could take days. Add sculpties too.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

6 days is enough time to build a 33x33 Room, no? It ends on the 12th- you've got until the 18th.

Building must be completed by the end of the event. If you are caught building or changing the build after the 18th you will be disqualified.
  • I finished my entry, close discussion.
This discussion has been closed.