My second try on suggesting a PvP revamp after 8 months.

So, this will be simplified. I have a couple of things to suggest regarding to PvP. It was unchanged for around 6 years now and it really boggles me off. So here are my few but important suggestions that will make PvP tournaments possible:

- Add a bumper or a permission that removes the qbees' ability to jump. This will justify the wands' horizontal aim.
-
- Remove the perks Brawny, Speed Demon, and Extra Heart (give them something to compensate like a perk point or something). Instead, add them to new items that are called "Armor". These wearables SHOULD be craftable or cheap (less than 1k). I have armor ideas that can be easily added to the game:

• Wizard Set (Hat and Robe) - Each piece increases
the effectiveness of Harm and Heal wands by
1/4 hearts (Total of 1/2 heart)
• Plate Set (Helmet, Bodyplates, Leggings) - Each
piece reduces the damage taken by 1/4 hearts
(total damage reduced is 3/4 hearts)
• Rogue Set (Hood, Cloak, Treads) - Each piece
increases movement speed by 5% (total of 15%)
• Heavy Boots - Knockback immunity but reduced
movement speed by 10%

These are only examples, but they feel clean eh? Remember that they should be easy to obtain so low-levelled players can equally win over high-levelled ones.

- Add something that makes players form teams, so they cannot accidentally kill their teammates.

I've been rooting for a PvP rehaul for a long time. Please, I'm begging to the developers, fix the PvP so it's more enjoyable.