Petition for an Egg Hunt

To be honestly I thought the golden eggs are would be like amulets but they are limited i guess. and this is really disappointing because most people will not be able to find the golden eggs. I am a collector and I wander around mines and hunting areas for 5-6 hours a day just to find and obtain that egg. but I don't think I can find it, it's really hard. Also I don't want to buy it, people want a lot of cubits for one egg.
If I can find it, I will never use it until the event is over, it will not be worth it because they are hard to find and they are limited in number. Think about it, everyone will use them in the future and nobody will have this egg in the future, and when you only have it, collectors will pay incredible cubits for this egg. Is that really nice? I wish it was unlimited and a little easier to find, like its good and bad amulets at this event. I wish the reward system was like good and bad (It would be better if they could also give you the items in the pack instead of giving you rare and unique rewards each time.)

Another issue is that I really have a hard time finding an empty place about mines and hunting grounds. It would be better if the number of them was increased or the entry time should be shorter to reset. In addition, the hunting grounds are very large and it is better if they are the size of a mine, the larger the area, the harder it is to find eggs. @SirKewberth

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The whole point of Golden Eggs, is for them to be RARE mate. If they've easily obtained, it defeats the objective of "rare" not every collectors item should be easy to obtain- there's only 100 Golden Egg Costume, no one moans about that being limited in numbers.

The system for this event is fair, simple and nicely run

- I do agree for more mines though
  • I agree with peng
    +1 for extra mines