What did you get, and how much did you spend? (Easter Pack)

How much did you spend on the Easter Pack? What did you get?

Comments

• 25k, pink kimono set wih the umbrella :D
  • 3k, Red Easter BP and Pink Bunny Shirt thing
  • 15k, red umb and also are bunny pieces rare?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2021

15k, red umb and also are bunny pieces rare?

Everything in the packs has the same drop rate. So there are no rares in the packs.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited April 2021
    40k, got 1 of every new item except the pink kimono shirt and pink bunny head
    Edit: Only spent 10k after the rollback, got commons

• 20kc A Pink skirt and Some Shirts I don't remember names well I wasted my c Pls donate ;)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    1,500c - Easter Umbrella 2016
  • 4500c pink cherry umbrella and ant hat
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Everything in the packs has the same drop rate. So there are no rares in the packs.
    I would love 100% confirmation on this. It felt like during the valentines pack that the unicorn set was significantly rarer, and this time the bunny set and pink umbrella seem far rarer. All the other items seem to be more or less the same odds though.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Siddd said:

I would love 100% confirmation on this. It felt like during the valentines pack that the unicorn set was significantly rarer, and this time the bunny set and pink umbrella seem far rarer. All the other items seem to be more or less the same odds though.
    Kewb has confirmed it many times. I spent 150k, got about 5. Which is roughly 1 in 20, which I suppose there's about 20-30 items. It seems like a normal drop rate?
  • 7.5k before rollback - got pink umb as best
    7.5k after rollback - got easter shirt as best
    Siddd said:

That information came from comments made by SirKewberth himself. Here is a link to one of them from a few months ago, there are others but I don't have time to search for them.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/307423#Comment_307423
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited April 2021

Siddd said:

That information came from comments made by SirKewberth himself. Here is a link to one of them from a few months ago, there are others but I don't have time to search for them.
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/307423#Comment_307423
    Ahh, thank you! Guess I am just unlucky at getting the items worth more then (doesn't actually surprise me with my luck!)
    Siddd said:

Siddd said:

Ahh, thank you! Guess I am just unlucky at getting the items worth more then (doesn't actually surprise me with my luck!)
    lol, gotta love rng. I've never had much luck either which is why I just go shopping :)