MINI-GAME IDEAS

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
I'm on the hunt for Mini-Game ideas, I don't want basic boring games like bomb-games, bottomless, pick-da-colour, hide-n-seek. I want games that are more unique. Give me your suggestions, or even a game you'd like to see but hasn't been made

Comments

• You can use switches to make a platform out of those pink blocks where the blocks dissapear when they get switched, people try not to fall off. I made it once but it was poorly executed.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

You can use switches to make a platform out of those pink blocks where the blocks dissapear when they get switched, people try not to fall off. I made it once but it was poorly executed.

Can you show me the design you made? Even if it is poor made/executed?
  • Cat and Mouse --
    It's been made before but it's not popular and I've never seen a good one.

PvP is on, Cats are big and Mice are small (using a shrink bumper)
    There is a map where there are compartments only the mice can go through, the mice have to catch 5 seekers without being squished to escape using a door. The mice get a checkpoint which gets locked in a mini area that can be unlocked with the help of other mice pressing a switch.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Player said:

Cat and Mouse --
    It's been made before but it's not popular and I've never seen a good one.

PvP is on, Cats are big and Mice are small (using a shrink bumper)
    There is a map where there are compartments only the mice can go through, the mice have to catch 5 seekers without being squished to escape using a door. The mice get a checkpoint which gets locked in a mini area that can be unlocked with the help of other mice pressing a switch.

I might toy around with this idea, I like it.
  • You can use switches to make a platform out of those pink blocks where the blocks dissapear when they get switched, people try not to fall off. I made it once but it was poorly executed.

Can you show me the design you made? Even if it is poor made/executed?
    Realm name is Wall E, theres a door somewhere in the top right that leads to it, the rooms a bit of a mess right now though.
  • recreate my old Beachball Bounce game

The goal is to get a beachball to stop on 1 block in the middle of a lil arena, the player has to do it in a certain amount of time.