Mining tournaments (similar to fishing tournament) And build timelapse

I think mining and making build timelapse vids are underrated, sooo I decided to make this
Mining tournaments: Goal: you must get the most of something Example: Get the most [insert mineable block] blah blah blah Suggested things: Must mine to get something, bought ones won't be included, there could be stuff that helps you with it(except perks) and maybe chance to get an item, can also be like a crafting tournament with craftables
Build timelapse: There can be a command for showing a timelapse during skycam mode

:D

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    -1 for both
  • Not to be rude, but I'd give way less than a -1 for these points below:
    - You could just buy the resources and win that way. I don't know how you wouldn't include bought resources if you don't even know what the contestant did to get that resource.
    - And to add to that, rich players can just buy the resources and have a better advantage over lower level players.

- They would also be extremely boring, mining for countless hours so that you can catch up to the cheaters will be tedious. Would I even call it a contest?

- For the build timelapse, it would just cause a lot of development issues considering you'd have to make a way to record the events a player did. So it would take up a LOT of space if you spend a lot of time during skycam mode.
  • -1 yes the comment above is what I am thinking
  • -1 as well
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Everyone's so quick to hate on this guys idea.

A Mining Tournament sounds cool, easy to control too. It isn't hard, for only blocks-mined in mines count- just like only fish caught today will count for todays leader board. It'd be fun for the top 3 miners in a day to win a reward. Maybe it'd be a good time for @SirKewberth to add the Slyme and Ice Cubes too ;)
  • Everyone's so quick to hate on this guys idea.

A Mining Tournament sounds cool, easy to control too. It isn't hard, for only blocks-mined in mines count- just like only fish caught today will count for todays leader board. It'd be fun for the top 3 miners in a day to win a reward. Maybe it'd be a good time for @SirKewberth to add the Slyme and Ice Cubes too ;)

O yeah, good point