Alvin said me to sop doing sth. I can’t understand :( I did nothing I just advertised my channel

:( say me Alvin wdym

Comments

• :( say me Alvin wdym

Do you mean necro posting? necro posting isn't advertising channels but commenting on discussions that had not been commented on for years or months...
  • also you don't need to make a discussion you can send him message privately.

• Do you mean necro posting? necro posting isn't advertising channels but commenting on discussions that had not been commented on for years or months... I advertised my channel but before I had commented on an discussion that was 3 years ago...

• also you don't need to make a discussion you can send him message privately.

Idk how Xd I am new at forums
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    To send a direct message you have to click on your inbox then on new message.
  • yes :]
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    You scared me dude xD, you can send me a pm instead of opening a discussion. The reason I send y'all forum rules and ask you to read is prevent you all to get banned because of breaking forum rules nonstop, it's happening pretty often right now.
  • Alvin! said:

You scared me dude xD, you can send me a pm instead of opening a discussion. The reason I send y'all forum rules and ask you to read is prevent you all to get banned because of breaking forum rules nonstop, it's happening pretty often right now.

Lol I hope I no get banned I never scammed people
  • Also sb close the discussion :)
  • Alvin! said:

Lol I hope I no get banned I never scammed people
    no there are forums rules some of them is different from the game
  • So you mean I may get banned and have no scammed or you mean that I will not get banned
  • Alvin is just kindly reminding you to read the forum rules as breaking the rules may cause a warning or a ban from forums but not in-game
  • I read
  • But I am Greek and I am learning English only 5 years and I can’t understand everything :(
  • But I am Greek and I am learning English only 5 years and I can’t understand everything :(

Plenty of tools can help you out (dictionnaries, translators), that's not an excuse.. But yeah ,make sure to read the rules to avoid some bad things. :)

• Plenty of tools can help you out (dictionnaries, translators), that's not an excuse.. But yeah ,make sure to read the rules to avoid some bad things. :)
    I will try :) I do my best
  • edited March 2021
    Close the discussion I understood what I did
    I used translate :) I commented on a discussion that is ‘dead’
This discussion has been closed.