Spam half dirt crash + Perk bug

DiaoniDiaoni Member
edited March 2021 in Bug Reports
Spam half dirt crash
When you spam half dirt very fast, you will diconnected. (It's okay I can slow down.)
But in mobile phone, when you spam half dirt for a period of time (around 5-10 minutes) non-stop, the game will auto crash, you have to login again which is very annoying when leveling because phone login is slower than pc (around 1-3 minutes). My friend and I do have this problem so maybe it's not our phone problem ?

Perk bug
When you up lvl, there is a notification to ask you want to choose new perk or not. But when you ignore it and up lvl again, you will not get new star for the perk, will lose a star overall. Please fix these.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The half dirt disconnect is a cheat prevention measure for speed hacking. There is a system ingame that keeps track of how many blocks you place in a certain amount of time, and kicks you if you place too many too fast. It has been like this for years, and they still haven’t fixed it for mobile since you can place blocks faster on mobile.
  • Yeah, but the problem is when we keep place block in a certain amount of time in mobile version, game will crash. And mobile version take longer to load to login, which is very annoying. Why don't use pc? Because placing half dirt in mobile ver is more easy more faster. (but also disconnect frequently)
  • CubicCubic Member
    Diaoni said:

Yeah, but the problem is when we keep place block in a certain amount of time in mobile version, game will crash. And mobile version take longer to load to login, which is very annoying. Why don't use pc? Because placing half dirt in mobile ver is more easy more faster. (but also disconnect frequently)

I think it might just be the device, because the worse the device the more often you crash. Idk tho
  • Any device will crash if you place blocks very fast, not about the device power
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited March 2021
    Player said:

Any device will crash if you place blocks very fast, not about the device power

No any device will disconnect, they were talking about the game crashing every 5-10 mins and having to reload it
  • oh I didn't even read it all