Broken Cubic Castles (web) version.

The DashaThe Dasha Member
edited February 2021 in Bug Reports
I play on a chrome os, and one day I switched accounts, (my school one to my home one), and found out that cubic castles basically broke for me. Sure, it's still playable, except very hard to complete parkours, build, and drop items into vends. To describe what is happening, I cannot change the direction my qbee is looking with my mouse, meaning I have to do it with my Q and E keys. That means I can only change my view on the horizontal axis. Also, whenever I do horizontally change my view and begin moving my whole entire 'view' resets, my camera shifts back to the back it was and makes the controls super wonky. Finally, when I enter a tight space such as a hole in a mine or maybe climbing a ladder of scaffolds, my camera automatically goes upward, giving a birds-eye view of my qbee. If I stay still I can't see anything - no names, no blocks, nothing. Just a lightish blue color. (I'll try to insert some screenshots later.)
Is this a glitch with my computer (I've already reset it many times.) or a glitch/bug with cc? Please help so I can play the game normally. Thanks! :)

-- EDIT ---
I forgot to mention this, but when I do the skycam command, the map doesn't zoom out, all that happens is makes the other qbees there disappear. Very strange and annoying for mine-clearing.

Comments