Polluted Water

Disgusting bubbly water that you can fish in, and you will only receive Trash, like when you used to fish in non-wildland Realms

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well, if you only want trash you can fish in a realm I think?
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    U said:

Drops fish too now
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

U said:

Drops fish too now
    :O
  • +1, trash are fun :)
  • how would you get it lol would you like dump a bunch of junk in the water

Maybe you could get water, put slime in it, and put trash in it

Maybe you could get water, put slime in it, and put trash in it
    idk why anyone would wanna do that tho
  • definitely +1 this would be really useful for those builder who build with the junk blocks
  • bump
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Bump
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2021
    *edited because it's Annoying for People*
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I found out a Way to Always Get Trash Go get a Simple rod with no baits and Go to a random realm with Overworld water And there would be no chance to get Fish :)

why is your name like this Yet You Type Like This. youre doing everything backwards And It's Annoying
  • I found out a Way to Always Get Trash Go get a Simple rod with no baits and Go to a random realm with Overworld water And there would be no chance to get Fish :)

why is your name like this Yet You Type Like This. youre doing everything backwards And It's Annoying
    I'm wondering about that too
  • I found out a Way to Always Get Trash Go get a Simple rod with no baits and Go to a random realm with Overworld water And there would be no chance to get Fish :)

If you feel My Name Annoying then Just drop a Name tag At Larry's Storage your choice :) I will change it and about my Grammar I know I have a Very Weak Grammar If You Think it's Annoying I feel Sorry for it But Just Stop looking on the Mistakes Just See what it meaned and Leave it.